Friday, April 01, 2005

 How much Rush is too much? 

My buddy Keith is trying to find out, by listening continuously to www.rushradio.org at work. Everybody got to elevate from the norm.

Oh, and in case you're concerned, we're talking about the geeky Canadian progressive power rock trio, not the loudmouth pill-popping radio talk show host. Then again, for our wives, that probably doesn't provide much consolation.

My interest in Rush goes back all the way to 1981. The Signals tour was my first rock concert. Even after all these years, we still think the band rocks.

I do worry about Keith though. He's the only good friend I know anymore who is anywhere near the fan of the band that I am. If he gets too saturated with them, I'll be alone.

Wave after wave
Will flow with the tide
And bury the world as it does
Tide after tide
Will flow and recede
Leaving life to go on
As it was...

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?