Saturday, October 09, 2004

 Draw??? 

About tonight's presidential debate in St. Louis. A draw? "Draw" my ASS. Are you kidding me?

Was there anything Bush said tonight that wasn't either petulant, fraudulent, arrogant, insouciant, or incompetent? Kerry totally wiped the floor with this guy. How any even half-intelligent person could consider this a draw totally mystifies me.

And to think that Kerry did so without being his most compelling. Kerry missed a few opportunities to put this blameshifting jackass of a president in his place. But he did score a lot of points on decorum and looking Presidential, so I guess I'll have to be happy with that.

Damn. 4 more weeks of this. Can you guess who I'm voting for November 2?

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?