Thursday, May 05, 2005

 Mr. B and TV 


The warmest place in the house, most evenings... Posted by Hello

Cindy and I got Netflix last January (which is awesome, by the way), and watched a lot of movies and TV shows on DVD. I've kept track of the movies I've seen this year (most of them on DVD) on my Yahoo Movies list, and some of the TV shows include Alias, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Arrested Development.

Anyway, a habit became ingrained during these many evenings of TV vegging, whereby the cat would jump into my lap almost as soon as I sat down, and watch the entertainment with us. Even though it's warmer this time of year, he'll still "assume the position" if the lap presents itself. Endearing, and a welcome sign of affection from a cat that many years ago kept rather aloof.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?