Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 Fulfilling my Bush Bash quota 

I've generally stayed away from this topic (and most others, judging from my dearth of posts - heyoooooo! [rimshot]), but I had to include this one. Firedoglake is one of my favorite new online reads - I've been following it for about 4-5 months, and it is a whipsmart, passionate and articulate political blog.

One of the regular contributors TRex sounds off and tells it like it is:
Every time I am forced to listen to George W. Bush speak, I can feel my I.Q. dropping. His speech is a kind of thought-killing force field that emanates his mouth. Watching him attempt to complete a sentence or to speak off the cuff is like watching a drunk carry a crate of broken glass across an icy street. He doesn’t so much speak English as mud-wrestle it.

Whatever you think of the man, you have to admit, the assessment is still spot-on.


tags: ,

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?