Friday, June 13, 2003

 First Ever Blog Entry 

So I'm a little tardy in jumping on the blog bandwagon. I figure it's time that I spend less time posting messages to various newsgroups and messageboards and more time sharing my thoughts systematically, in a place that I have total control over. Well, as much control as you can have over freely available software, anyway.

Not that I have gobs of free time to spend in the first place, but one thing I've learned about myself is that I gravitate toward doing whatever it is I'm not supposed to be doing. That's practically the story of my life, and the very name of this blog reflects that odd mix of short attention span and deep-seated fascination toward anything which inspires me. So what better way to christen this place with an entry being written in the wee hours of the morning when I really should be heading off to bed, resting up for another full day at the office (and the 50-minute highway commute each way that accompanies it).

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?